In the end, it’s not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away
When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.
Never tell your problems to anyone…20% don’t care and the other 80% are glad you have them.
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.
“I always knew looking back on the tears would make me laugh, but I never knew looking back on the laughs would make me cry.”
Work like you don’t need the money, love like you’ve never been hurt and dance like no one is watching.
“Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn’t.”
When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one that has opened for us.
Live with no excuses and love with no regrets
“You can close your eyes to things you don’t
want to see, but you can’t close your heart to
the things you don’t want to feel.”
You’ve got to take the good with the bad, smile with the sad, love what you’ve got, and remember what you had. Always forgive, but never forget. Learn from mistakes, but never regret.
Feelings change – memories don’t.
Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass…it’s learning to dance in the rain.
Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.
Never allow someone to be your priority while you’re just their option
Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That’s why it’s called the present.
I think that the only reason people hold onto memories so tight is because memories are the only things that dont change; when everybody else does.
What seems like the right thing to do could also be the hardest thing you have ever done in your life.
Remember the past, plan for the future, but live for today, because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come.
Never regret something that made you smile
Being sad with the right people is better than being happy with the wrong ones.
You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.
The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right time, but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.
I am the author of my life. Unfortunately I’m writing in pen and I can’t erase my mistakes…
Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you’ll die today
“Often in life we forget the things we should remember and remember the things we should forget”
I like to pretend that everything’s alright. Because when everybody else thinks you’re fine, sometimes you forget for a while that you’re not.
If today was perfect there would be no need for tomorrow.
The best things inlife are unseen,thats why we close our eyes when wekiss, cry, and dream
There comes a time when you have to choose between turning the page and closing the book.
“Nothing’s forever – forever’s a lie. All we have is what’s between hello and goodbye.”
As long as we have MEMORIES,yesterday REMAINS and as long as we have HOPE , tomorrow AWAITS.
“Moving on isn’t hard, it’s what you leave behind that makes it so difficult”
“When ever I have a Problem, I just sing. Then I know my voice is a lot worsethen my Problem.”
life is like writing with a pen. you can cross out your past but you can’t erase it
Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.”
The moment someone tells you you’re not good enough, is the moment you know you’re better than them.
Being on top of the world doesn’t mean anything unless you know what it’s like to be at the bottom.
You can never make the same mistake twice. . because the second time you make it, its not a mistake, its a choice.
TAKE A CHANCE cause you never know how absolutely perfect something could turn out to be
Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance!
Never make permanant decisions on temporary feelings….
There is a reason God put our eyes on the front of our body… It’s so we can see where we are going, not where we have been.
Never chase love, affection, or attention. If it isnt given freely by another person, it isnt worth having.
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the things you did.
If youre thinking about giving up, don’t because…
God gave you your life because he knows that you are the only one strong enough to handle it.